2K Sports has released the latest patch for NBA 2K16 on the XBOX One and PlayStation 4. It comes in a 2.4 GB. We’ve got the full patch notes below.
- Updated player portraits for a number of players.
- Tuned the effectiveness of long outlet passes for players with the Break Starter badge.
- Delay branching from Kobe Bryant Back size-up.
- Re-worked size-up dribble launches to prevent unnaturally explosive first steps.
- Tune miss chances for deep downcourt and cherry picking.
- Dock vertical and rebounding when you go behind the basket. Don’t reset 3-in-the-key offense timer in baseline behind paint for human controlled blacktop players.
What do you think about the most recent NBA 2K16 update? Let us know in the comments.